Skyfox Publishing General Policy
- Skyfox Publishing Journal publishes accepted manuscripts as soon as possible.
- If a manuscript is not scheduled for publication by the end of the one-year period following acknowledgment of receipt, authors may request that the manuscript be released to them.
- Papers that are published or held by the Journal may not be published elsewhere (either in sum or in part) without written permission from Skyfox.
- Skyfox reserves the right to edit all papers for style, syntax, grammar, and clarity.
- Authors retain the copyrights of their papers (Effective on 01.01.2018)
- Skyfox reserves the right to reproduce published papers in full or in part in other media.
- Authors are permitted to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) after its initial publication in this journal.
Removal of Content Used Without Clear Rights
SKYFOX reserves the right to remove any photos, captures, images, figures, tables, illustrations, audio and video files, and the like, from any paper, whether before or after publication, if we have reason to believe that the content was included in your paper without permission from the owner of the content.